For those craving a new home, Mandala Homes provides unique dwellings that are meaningful, healthy and energy efficient. Our guarantee that your new home will be more comfortable than a standard home comes from the experience of building British Columbia’s first ENERGY STAR qualified home in 2010. Mandala Homes’ full design and planning service is backed by over 50 years of house building expertise. Our expertly crafted homes are shipped to anywhere in the world directly to your site where they are assembled and finished to rest in place for many generations to come.
Purchasing a Mandala Home can support your change to a more comfortable and relaxing lifestyle along with low monthly energy costs and architecture that nourishes the soul. Our work is rooted in traditional design principles combined with performance based building technology. We have a clear dedication to listen to our clients so we can create the home of their dreams.
Incredible savings for our US customers! Due to the CAD/USA exchange rate you can benefit!
For you this means:
• $100,000 price becomes
• $75,000 price in USD
Call us today to find out more!
• Our round homes are naturally safer than a conventional home, plus our engineers fortify for the most extreme hurricane force winds, heavy snow loads or earthquake conditions.
• Wind wraps around a round home making it safer in high winds
• We offer fire-resistant cladding and insulation to ensure a safer home for you, your family and your investment.
• Pre-building your home components in our production facility results in less waste, more precision and faster onsite assembly.
• You can enjoy the ease of house building and contributing to a better world while your home is quickly constructed to weather-tight.
• The circular nature of a Mandala Home holds a special kind of energy
• Dwelling in a round home, surrounded by the warmth of wood, you are embraced with a sense of wellbeing that contributes to a healthy and harmonious life
• A Mandala Home is designed and built to be Energy Star Qualified ready to ensure that you live comfortably in all seasons.
• Our homes require smaller heating and cooling systems, which means lower initial costs.
• Your yearly energy cost is less and so is the effect on the environment