You are invited to a Mandala Custom Homes Open House at:
3234 Heddle Road, Nelson BC CANADA, on Sunday, Oct 1 2017, from 10am to 4pm
Visit and tour B.C.’s first ENERGY STAR HOME
Learn how this round Mandala Custom Home with timber frame details achieved an EnerGuide rating of 84. Experience for yourself the beauty of circular design. This is the Magnolia 2300 design.
While you are here, you can also tour a round ecologically designed Mandala Homes 300 sq.ft the Aspen 300 studio, a round 700 sq.ft. garage and a Mandala greenhouse.
We’re excited to welcome you!
This Open House event is a good fit for you if you are interested in:
- Circular Dwellings- how is a round home a GREENER home?
- Energy Efficient Home Design- what are the important principles and materials?
- Passive Solar Homes- how does it work?
- Climate Change Ready Home Design-how can we build for future extreme conditions?
- Prefab Construction- what are the advantages in building this way?
- Healthy Homes- what are the important elements of a healthy and meaningful home?
- The experience of a Mandala Custom Home- see for yourself what so many people are raving about!
- Touring an ENERGY STAR qualified home-what is the definition of an ESQ home?
- The Magnolia Series -the home is 2300 sq. ft. in total. , 1500 top floor
- The Aspen Series – the cottage is a 320 sq.ft. studio home
- A Mandala Garage-what does a custom round garage look like?
- The greenhouses and gardens- check out the mandala patterns all over the property!
- and more…..
This is also a perfect opportunity for you to bring your plans, maps, designs, and questions about your upcoming building project. Free consultation!
Please drive 30k (or under) along this road, which is a friendly and safe residential neighborhood.
Here’s what other people who’ve toured this home have said
“I feel so at home here. Can I build a house just like this?” Elaine, Penticton B.C.
“This Mandala Home is everything that I ever dreamt of!” Zoe, Calgary AB